8/18/14

a first canoe outing


This past week I went canoeing for the first time ever. I know I know I'm deprived of all things out doorsy. We never had a cabin, a boat or even a fishing pole when I was growing up. So I am trying now in my older years to find my connection with nature haha. And let me tell ya something I am quickly realizing that I just love being outside. No we weren't canoeing in one of the most beautiful places in the world but it sure felt like it. Removing yourself from real life and all of the technology these days feels great. Not worrying about conversations that are hard till later, not checking how many like your latest post. I encourage you to spend sometime with someone you love or even by yourself outdoors this week. I promise you won't regret it.


5 comments:

  1. h25 ความปลอดภัยแล้วก็ ความสบายสบายของคุณเป็นเรื่องจำเป็น pg slot ยิ่งเมื่อเพลิดเพลินเจริญใจกับเกมออนไลน์ที่ h25 ใช้มาตรการรักษาความปลอดภัยที่นานาประการเพื่อคุ้มครองข้อมูล

    ReplyDelete
  2. pk 789 เป็นผู้พัฒนาเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มาจากทวีปเอเชีย ที่นิยมในประเทศไทย รวมทั้งเอเซียอาคเนย์ ตั้งแต่ตั้งมา pg slot ได้สร้างชื่อสำหรับการเสนอเกมที่มีคุณภาพสูงดีที่สุด2023

    ReplyDelete
  3. สนุกไปกลับ Hydra 168 หากคุณกำลังมองหาการผจญภัยที่สนุกและน่าตื่นเต้น สิ่งที่ไม่ควรพลาดก็คือ “สนุกไปกลับ PGSLOT ที่เต็มไปด้วยความสนุกและตื่นเต้นที่ไม่มีที่จบ! ในบทความนี้เราจะพาคุณ

    ReplyDelete
  4. s2obet168 เครดิต ฟรี ยอมรับได้ไม่ยุ่งยากเพียง สมัครเป็นสมาชิกเพิ่มเพื่อนพ้องในไลน์แอด ก็สามารถรับ เครดิตฟรี กันได้แล้ว PG เพียงแต่ไม่กี่ขั้นตอนเพียงแค่นั้น คุณก็ได้ เครดิตฟรี

    ReplyDelete
  5. ไทย สล็อต 888 โลกที่น่าตื่นเต้นของ ในบทความที่ครอบคลุมอย่างละเอียดและครบถ้วน ค้นหาเนื้อหาที่น่าสนใจ คำถามที่พบบ่อยและอื่นๆ PG ในขณะที่เราศึกษาเกี่ยวกับความชำนาญ

    ReplyDelete