7/14/14

rifle paper co. new product showcase


the most beautiful flowers that my friend, Tammie, created. you may know her as Dear Whimsy - the most talented gal around.
We had a fun little event at work last Thursday that I am so excited to share with you! We sent out an invite to our local mailing list here in Winter Park, FL and we had some great people show up. Sarah Cox, our media relations manager, puts on a mean event and this one did not disappoint. We had wine, champagne, and empanada's from my favorite food truck, La Empanada! Anna Bond displayed her original paintings that created our new journals, cards, and calendars. It was so cool to see where the items we package and handle daily came from! I got to give tours of the studio which was SO fun for me! I love being in a crowd and getting to tell Rifle's story. Here are some pictures from the event - it was such a great night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment