7/16/14

thrifting pretty



The prettiest loft studio I ever did see! Oh how I loved playing dress up here! This perfect little place is in Chicago where an old friend, Louie Abellera, snapped some shots of this fun little vintage outfit! I found this skirt at our local thrift shop and just loved how flowy it is. It is very light weight so its great for summer day. Lets be honest though wearing a maxi is pretty much the best. You look stylish yet feel like you've got your soft clothes on! I encourage you, when you like a print but think the skirt looks dated, just try it on! A tied up tank, cute crop, or your your favorite necklace I love all of my Bashful Owl jewels) can pull it all together! Happy thrifting!




What I Wore

Skirt | Thrifted
Necklace | Bashful Owl
Top | BDG UO
Sandals | UO

No comments:

Post a Comment