7/2/14

Simple Statements


A couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of doing a shoot with the wonderful Louie Abellera! He is an old friend of John and I, so it was great catching up and playing in the city for a couple of hours! These are two of my favorite pieces featured in this post! This HM top I found this year and just loved that burnt orange color. Being a red head I have always steered far from oranges and reds but this I just had to have. A super light top for summer that can be worn in so many ways. And of course my St. Eve Statement Necklace! Oh how I love you. This necklace can pull the most relaxed outfit together. Here I paired the top with some skinnys and black booties!



What I Wore

Jeans | Target
Boots | HM


Thanks again to Louie for making me look cool! Go check out his work, he's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment