6/9/14

Sara's summer beauty must-haves


 photo b8ef522a-fa7b-4ef7-9399-237269c0e746.jpg First. I cannot live with out my St Ives Lotion I use this daily and love it! I really like how light it is yet still gets the job done. Two. When Im going for that beachy look i love my Aquage Sea Salt Spray. Three. Dust on a little bit of MAC Bronzer to bring out your summer glow! This is my favorite bronzer of all time. Four. Hair always tends to be much more dry in the summer, from catching all those ray but this Moroccan Oil will keep it looking fresh and shiney! Five. Rosebud Salve will forever be my favorite. I have used this daily for as long as I can remember. Grab some you won't regret it! Six. Hold down those humid fly aways with, in my opinion, the best smelling hairspray ever, Moroccan Oil Hairspray Strong Finish. Seven. I personally try to wear as little makeup as possible in summer so this is my go-to mascara. Just a little Maybeline Colossal and your set! Eight.  Just finish off your look with your favorite summery scent. Betsy Johnson is my fave!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment