6/11/14

tennessee maxis


hey y'all! I'm excited to show you this cute little outfit I threw together a couple weeks ago when we visited Nashville. I wasn't expecting to be as chilly as it was so I didn't pack very well. Thank goodness I thought to bring this super comfy maxi skirt! I was hoping to not have to wear a jacket and just this cute new top from UO! I love it! It's fun to wear with high waisted bottoms or if your feeling sassy to show off a little midrif. It was a bit to chilly though so I grabbed my favorite Levi's jean jacket and threw on my HM booties!






What I Wore
Skirt | Old Navy
Top | Urban Outfitters
Jean Jacket | Levi's via UO
Boots | HM
Necklace | OU





Sara

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for some maxi skirts that are short people friendly ;) Did you get the skirt at Oled Navy recently?
    -andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andi! I got this last year actually but I'm really hoping they do more this year because I love it!

    ReplyDelete