6/4/14

summer loving

This summer, I am all about wearing what I feel comfortable in and choosing things that I really love. Insert this tee. I love how freeing it looks and of course, the color.
This is my favorite nail polish of all time - s e r i o u s l y. It is the perfect mesh of black and gray so it doesn't look too dark for summer. And, of course, o.p.i is my go-to for affordable, durable nail polish.  
3. levi's jean vest
Erik has changed my life in a lot of ways. He made me a wife AND a lover of vests. I am obsessed with vests and strongly believe they can make any outfit better. I love the detail of the zipper in this one! A nice alternative to the classic denim vest. Well done, Levi's.
4. modcloth "Rule of Thirds" necklace
What is there to say about this killer? I'm usually a simplistic necklace wearer but Sara has shown me that us little gals can wear statement jewelry just as well as the rest of them! I think it would make this shirt more than just a black tee and take this outfit to the next level while still being versatile.
5. top shop "Folk Stud" skirt
This skirt is a beauty - a little pricey, but I think it might be worth it. The pattern makes me so excited and it's a great spring-summer-fall transition skirt. What else could you want from a piece of clothing?
6. baggu clutch
We got this lovely lady in the storefront at Rifle today and my heart fell for her in an instant. I've been sticking with darker, more neutral colors lately but maybe, just maybe, it's time for another pop of color in my life. I love her.
7. mia "Lila" sandals
My most recent purchase and absolute favorite so far for the summer. They go so well with pants, leggings, dresses, AND skirts. They are perfect! I got them at Nordstrom Rack. Thankfully, we have one close by and it's the greatest thing! Discounted Free People? Okay! Cheap shoes? Absolutely.
I've saved so much money since I started shopping here - go check out their online store now or visit one close to you!

What are some things that you guys are loving for this summer?

V

No comments:

Post a Comment